Office Administrator - Swaffham
About the role
This is a 18-month fixed term contract position covering maternity leave in our busy Swaffham office. As Office Administrator you will
be supporting the business services functions through completion of compliance and trade support administration activities.
Primary accountabilities will include:
- Perform supply chain admin activities including contract entry, amendment and issuing, securing and processing of delivery details,
production and issuing of self-bills and invoices.
- Perform compliance administration activities, including data gathering and presentation for delivery declarations and stock management.
- Issuing, tracking and ensuring return of requests for data from suppliers and customers.
- Ensuring company electronic knowledge base is maintained and updated including quality assurance data.
- Ensuring up to date information relating to feed and food safety is received and acted upon.
- Reporting on customer compliance to traders in line with procedures.
- Query investigation and resolution.
What we are looking for
Our ideal candidate will have the following essential experience:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office package; Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong relationship building and engagement skills
- Desire to thrive in a vibrant agricultural trading and supply chain business
- Experience in following compliance and audit procedures
- Demonstrated work within a Quality Management framework/system
- Administration experience within logistics / supply chain
If you have questions regarding this role prior to applying, the Talent Acquisition Team is available to have a confidential discussion.
You can contact Fiona Burgess by email: email@example.com.